As a designer, my goal is simple: to create a home my clients love with the functionality they need and the coziness they crave. As a certified interior decorator and stylist, I offer design consultations, full service interior design and custom window fashion design. I believe your home should be a reflection of your personality, and I am committed to providing expert advice and service that’s tailored to your individual needs and tastes.
I’m a working mom and I understand the challenges families often face in trying to manage today’s hectic lifestyle. As a problem solver, I identify my clients’ specific household needs. Sometimes it’s as simple as needing privacy or light control in a bedroom or an uncertainty about how to decorate a room. In many cases, my clients are simply too busy to decorate and that’s where I come in.
I am a member of the Interior Design Society and also serve as the President of the WCAA New Jersey chapter. As an award winning designer, my design work has been featured in Design NJ magazine and I was recently identified as one of the Tri State areas top 15 designers by Renoviso.
Accreditation and Certifications:
- President, Window Coverings Association of America – New Jersey Chapter
- Interior Design Graphic Certification
- Somfy Motorization Certification
- Hunter Douglas Motorization and Shutter Certification
- Certified Color Consultant
- Best of Houzz Customer Satisfaction 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Associate member Window Fashions Certified Professional
VIDEO: 10 QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN HIRING AN INTERIOR DESIGNER
VIDEO: A LIGHTHEARTED SKIT, STARRING YOUR'S TRULY